Smaller World... Larger Need for Preserevation
We are living in a changing world where individuals and families have increasing demands for protection, stability, and preservation of wealth. Our team recognizes the challenges and risks associated with structuring and protecting worldwide wealth along with the multi-jurisdictional hurdles the global ultra high net worth (UHNW), multinational client faces.
We create strategies and provide access to products that remedy these complex-planning requirements with the use and distinct advantage in utilizing both offshore and U.S. life insurance carriers, depending on the individual clients’ U.S. Nexus.
Our methods are commonly used to help ensure continuity over several generations through our tailor-made insurance advice, advice on wealth planning, wealth transfer, succession planning, and charitable giving to UHNW global citizens spanning approximately 100 countries. Our strategic alliances with global tax and legal firms fortifies our knowledge and capabilities.
Wealth Preservation Challenges Facing UHNW
- Sovereign Risks associated with Confidentiality, Regulatory Change and Tax Friction
- Constraints Arising from Insurance Product and Limitation and Capacity Maximum
- Conflict Resulting from Regional Instability Monetary Controls Imposed by Governments
- Default on Debt Pushing Ratings/Currencies to New Lows
- Nationalizing Private Businesses
- Complex and redundant income of estate tax and imposition